Hi everyone. Can you believe how big I've gotten in a month? I am 7-months old now and Mommy and Daddy think I'm growing like crazy! I have been loving my mommy and daddy being home all summer. They are sad that school starts in only 3 weeks. But on the happy side, I have my two bottom teeth and working on some more. I am becoming adventurous and it won't be long before I take off crawling.
Pictures from my very first vacation. Daddy, Mommy, and I went to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin with Grandma, Grandpa, Chris, Jaime and Coby. I was a great traveler and happy most of the trip. I loved the waterpark and swinging in the water was the best!

Uncle Chris and I with our silly moose ears

I love to swing

Push me higher Daddy

Mommy and me at the wedding
These are some pictures from 4th of July weekend in Tilden. We visited Grandpa and Grandma, got to play with cousin Erica, and go to Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah's luau!

Sitting on Grandpa's 4-wheeler...Vroom, Vroom

Pulling Erica's hair (Being naughty of course)

Daddy, Mommy, and Me at the Luau

I love my Daddy

Bathtime with cousin Erica
No comments:
Post a Comment